Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Local lady Home Machine Quilting Show entries


Brain dead, that is the new word. I deleted a bunch of pictures that I was going to post along with this one of some more quilts that were entered in The Home Machine Quilting Show by ladies from our guild. So sorry, I will see if I can get them from someone else. Enjoy these for now, but know there are more.


Kami's wedding quilt which is quite Asian-looking with bamboo and koi. It was quilted by Deonn.

Deonn's 12 Gifts of Birth quilt








Kathleen's Strut Your Stuff quilt, quilted by Natalia



Rachel, Deonn, and Debbie participated together in the Pump Up the Color Home Machine Quilting Show's Design Challenge. They won 2nd place! Hooray! Deonn also participated with the Utah Longarm Guild and they placed 3rd. Natalia, Kathleen, and Cindy also participated and that is one of the pictures I deleted, along with Ann's wool applique quilted jacket and Deonn's 3rd place wallhanging. I will get those pics ASAP.
Congrats ladies!




No comments: