Friday, August 16, 2013

August guild

Sorry I did not get pictures because I was gone.  Next month's BOM is a silly chicken.  It is on www.quiltercache.com   background is off white or chicken wire.  It is a paper piecing.  Beth has copies you can pick up if you give her a call 435-503-1997.

Since there were people at guild we are going to do the ugly fabric exchange again in September.  Bring a fat quarter to yard of fabric you don't like and we will swap.  Also we are going to do a group sew night.  Guild will start at 6:00pm and go until 10:00pm.  Bring any project you want to sew and sew with friends.  This would be a good time to work on your design challenge that is due at the October guild.  Also bring a treat to share.

We hope to see everyone there.  Yeah schools back in maybe life can slow down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone comes and enjoys a fun night! I'm looking forward to dustin off my machine and sewing for a couple of hours.

Beth Wegner

Tricia said...

Looking forward to tonight. I was sad that I missed last month.