Friday, January 11, 2008

An Eastern Hello

Kari Giacalone, our guild president for a wonderful half of 2005, has sent a quilting hello to everyone here in the Heber Valley Quilt Guild. She moved to Pennsylvania during her presidential year. She did a great job teaching us all kinds of things like crooked piecing, the fun of folk art, machine applique, and many more exciting techniques for our Primitive Americana quilt theme in 2005. Thanks Kari!
Her family just recently moved to Tennessee where she hears there are some really great quilt shops nearby. Kari sent a nice big hello to all her quilting friends in Heber.
Here is her family at Rockefeller Plaza around Christmastime.
Leave a comment and say hello to Kari.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hey Kari - it is great to hear from you. I still have a quilt label that I need your signature on. Maybe somehow I can get it in the mail to you. Take care - Hugs, Cat

Rachel said...

Kari, you might not remember me, but that is okay. I just dug out my quilt top from 2005 and all i have left to do is the outer border. I so loved learning all of those fun techniques you taught us. I am in love with the primitive look too. Thanks so much!
Rachel Crane