Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Show and Tell

One of the most inspiring parts of quilt guild meeting is Sew and Tell, here you go, be inspired!
This is a round robin quilt top that Barbara is doing with a group of friends. I don't think this one is hers, we will have to wait to see hers.


Wendy's kaleidoscope quilt - she brought this as a sample of what we will be doing at the retreat this year. Mark your calendars for the first weekend in May.


A fun quilt that Linda has made to display at Season's of Home. She said she is going to do a scallop binding, so pretty.


Debbie made this quilt for her daughter's wedding this month. It is a signature quilt, the guests of the wedding and reception will sign one of the lighter colored pieces for the bride and groom.


These are two of the blocks from the Lullaby quilt made by Jenny. Not sure how many others are doing the applique Lullaby quilt, but I saw some of Margaret's blocks too!

Cute cute cute jacket made by Beth. It used to be a sweatshirt, maybe we need to learn this technique!


Fun stars by Tamara. She wanted a boy quilt so she altered a pattern and made cute boy looking stars.


Beautiful baskets by Kazuko. How very pretty!


Barbara brought this pretty quilt to sew and tell. I think she said her granddaughter made it and now Barbara gets to bind it for her.


I am in love with this block of the month quilt of Twila's. The colors are great. I think she said she got this at The Cotton Mill, tell me if I am wrong Twila.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am inspired and awed. If I ever learn to do this it will be a miracle!

Rachel said...

You are part of the inspiration!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.