Monday, January 10, 2011

Block Exchange 2010

Bethany

Tricia

Amy

Carol

Kami
Beth


Rachel

Stella

Paulette

Celeni

Wendy

Deonn


This year in Quilt Guild we decided that it would be fun
to do a Block Exchange. I think that this is the first time
that we have done this.
There were twelve quilters who signed up to be in
the group back in September. The group got together
to decide on a theme. The theme that they all agreed
upon was a "GARDEN" theme.
So each quilter made 12 of the same block. In December
the blocks were done and the group exchanged blocks.
Now each quilter in the group has 12 different blocks, each made
by a different friend.
The blocks turned out great. I can't wait to see the finished quilts.
Can you?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to put mine together, it will be the perfect early spring project to help all this snow melt!

Rachel

Deonn said...

I have been dreaming about how I can put together this cute quilt. Maybe I'm getting Spring Fever! Thanks to everyone in the group for your adorable blocks!